Saturday, June 4, 2011

Getting Ready for Nicaragua

I am gathering my stuff to pack for a trip to Nicaragua in a few days. I have to transfer the liquids from my old 4 ounce bottles to 3 ounce bottles to put in a gallon plastic bag. It is a pain to carry on your luggage these days. Maybe I will just check one bag. There is a great Continental flight directly from Houston to Managua, the capitol, which leaves at 9:10 a.m. and arrives at 11:29 a.m. their time, leaving plenty of time to get where you are going. Using 35K reward miles, the round trip fare is $63. Can you see me doing the "cheap dance?" I am meeting some friends from Austin, Madison and Skip. We will take a transport service to Octavio's B&B in Granada where we will stay. We will operate Ham Radio from his station YN2N. I will post more when we leave.

1 comment:

N5RP said...

Have fun, and then have some more fun !!!